When we deliver writing skills courses, the most common questions we are asked about writing are:
- How do I get started?
- How can I be more concise?
- How do I summarise information without losing detail?
- How can I write quicker?
- What’s the best way to adapt my style to different audiences?
- How can I make sure I get my message across distinctly?
- How do I organise my information and not get bogged down in detail?
- How can I avoid constantly rewriting?
- Is there a better way to plan than ‘splurge and edit?’
- What do I do when my boss changes it and then their boss changes it back?
Use the button on the right hand side to download checklist template and follow the intruction.